I use to think GS2 is one paper where candidates from Public Administration, Sociology, PSIR have a distinct advantage. But that’s not the case really. The paper doesnt demand in depth knowledge. Although in initial years of my preparation I was a little afraid of the content but later became confident.
I’ve relied heavily on current affairs, Vision notes and puri sir notes for this paper. In my opinion they are the key ingredient to attain a certain level of preparation.
- Polity – Lakshmikant, M Puri sir’s class notes
- Governance – Current affairs, Vision IAS notes
- International relations – Vajiram’s class notes, M Puri sir’s class notes
Try and make revision notes for all your content except Lakshmikant as it is humanly impossible to do for this book.
My evernote collection
- GS2 – https://www.evernote.com/pub/surana90/gs2
- IR – https://www.evernote.com/pub/surana90/ir
- National Issues – https://www.evernote.com/pub/surana90/nationalissues
- Polity – https://www.evernote.com/pub/surana90/polity-static
- Polity 2 – https://www.evernote.com/pub/surana90/polityjudgementsnewlawsetc