Date – 02/03/2017, Afternoon session
Board – P K Joshi Sir
M1 – Chairman
- Tell me about your work expereince. How was it?
- Tell me about solar policy of India
- How much land does it take to setup 1MW solar plant?
- Where is the largest solar plant in India?
M2 – Lady member
- Why people/students don’t take risk? Is it changing? Why? How?
- Compare startup ecosystem from 2012 to 2017
- What new policies government has announced?
- Have you cleared CSE?
- You do photography? What Kind? Why not wildlife? What equipment you would need to do wildlife photography?
- Tell me about vegetations of …… tiger reserve.
- Tell me about corridors of ….. tiger reserve.
- What tribes exist in….. tiger reserve
- Why do we need corridors?
- What dishes do you like to cook?
- What species do we get from forest?
- What medicinal plants do we get from forest?
- How can finance industry help in forest conservation
- How can finance industry help SHG of tribals?
- How should CAMPA fund be used?
- What is cultural ecology?
- What do you like in Astronomy?
- What is difference between Astronomy and Astrology?
- Do you believe in Astrology?
- Where do we find Very dense forest in Rajasthan? What is total area of very dense forest?
- Tell me about vegetation and fauna of dessert national park
- How do we know that a certain place had forest before?
- Where do we find coal?
- What is species?
Interview lasted about 20-25 mins. I was third one to go. Board was extremely cordial. I couldn’t answer few questions related to forestry.
I got 201/300.